Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Start Programming Again!!

My busy schedule hindered me from serious coding for last three months! And now I'm pushing myself to sit in front of my HP Pavilion laptop.

I'm accompanied by:

1. A cup of coffee ( Thanks Abe Su for the 3 in 1 coffee)
2. TCL\TK books - Practical Programming in TCL\TK for my reference
3. Logbook - contains my thought and ideas
4. Used or "conteng-conteng" paper and a pen to layout my thought and ideas
5. My U-Mobile Broadband connection for internet connectivity

Keep looking forward!!

11 comments:

Mohd.Taufiq said...

Ok, but you need some exercise memanaskan badan 1'st, al-maklum dah lama bersara.... hehe

zulprog@gmail.com said...

hehe.. luckily I have taufiq to help me! Okay aa taufiq... tonight help me do some coding aa... I'm quite rusty now. tq sifu taufiq

Ir. Dr. Ikeen said...

wahh taufiq dah jadi sifu!!!~ Sirrrrr!!!~ Jgn buat coding mlm2. Dah kawen kene spend time dgn isteri la!!~ hehe..

Sumayyah Mohd Idris said...

hahahaha~..welcome back to e research world! ;)

zulprog@gmail.com said...

for ikeenochi: thanks, sometime a man have to make tough decision.
Sumay: thanks a lot!
for my dear wife: tq so much for your support!

Mohd.Taufiq said...

apa kebenda nye, zul saje petik nama aku, aku mana ada kena mengena...

**are_u** said...

hai Dear,

Just nak bgi semangat skit nie hihii.. wish u best of luck dear.. just small things with great love i can give u.. n hope all good thing will be yours sayangg.. insyallah..

love u so much..

Anonymous said...

sifu taufiq, bila nak belanja kitorang ni sifoo.... dah dapat gaji tu... cepat aa... kami dah petik nama kao ni..

zulprog@gmail.com said...

thank u.. sayanggg... i reallyy appreciate it (so muchhh)... luv u so much jugak!!

zulprog@gmail.com said...

mat ming, ngko patut rasa bertuah dapat RA macam Mr Taufiq.

Mohd.Taufiq said...

pasal apa pulak aku kena belanja mat ming ni...